Sunday 16 December 2012

Berlin, Berlin. A Love Song/Ghetto Rap

Berlin Berlin
The mother fluppin' capital of sin,
That's why tonight 
I'm pyjama-in'.


These past few weeks
Have killed my liver
Solid gold naughtiness
Is what you deliver.

See, I'm a bit too Disney
Threesomes ain't my bag
(Though lets be fair
A Perfect Facebook Brag)


Practising mein Deutsch baby,
As well as Hipster slang,
Sticking vegetarian,
Those Bratwursts sind zu lang.

Club Mate is the sheisse
We all  know this is true
Ofenkaese is also quite tasty
(That's a cheesy oven baked fondue)


Mostly I don't know
What the hell's on my plate
But fair do's Berlin,
It usually tastes great.

(Except for that kebab that one time.  That tasted of hell)


The U Bahn is my favourite
Full of the weird, smelly and strange
Though mostly I'm scared to look,
I hope it'll never change.

God help you if you come here
And haven't appropriate dress
Its the sure fire way
To cause a German distress.


Get your bloody coat on
And look like you're toasty warm
Germans winter dress code
Is nothing short of 'snow storm'.

Ah but I blinkin' love it
Its such a fun exciting city
(I've written this with wine 
So sorry its so..........


Sh.....Witty.)

No comments:

Post a Comment