Thursday 8 November 2012

Late Night Rambles

Mmmmmm.  Oh man, aren't eggs the best?  I just made a delish mozzarella cheese and cherry tomato scrambled egg mess... and in the dark as well, as currently, there seems to be something wrong wrong wrong going on with the downstairs lights.  So yeah, a late night challenge.  Why the hell not?  I've got an appetite and no light source?  Pah no problem, bitches!

Speaking of cooking, I did my usual thing earlier this week.  I was having a pure girls night with my friend Cat on Monday and dudearino, did we get drunk.  Like... I'm talking, big fat burrito for dinner followed by midnight pizza drunk.  Sexy.  



While I was BEING drunk, my two bestie buddies were texting about meeting up before I go to Berlin.  I, in my merry tipsiness, invited one of them (well, I invited both but one couldn't come) to come for dinner and dancing on Friday.  Then....I told my other buddy who DJs at the club I dance at (why hello there super club) about the plan, and about how I missed him...and then bam. He's coming for dinner too.  Then today. I bumped into this lovely gal I know in the greengrocers and...yep, invited her round too.  So, I really ought to think about what I am going to cook, as I appear to be compelled to invite people. Greengrocer Girl, I've not tasted her grub, but the other two, boysadear, they cook GOOD SHIT.  And it just never excites me as much when I cook it...(Though, yeah hello.  I am Belfast's number one cook or something....*come dine with me*)


(drunk and thinking I am just about the best thing ever for balancing a glass on my chest)


Anyway.  This week has kind of been a bit of an odd one.  After my weekend in Berlin, I've just been trying to sort shit out.  The most tragic of these things I am trying to sort out are my beautiful baby guinea pigs.  SOB.  Don't get me wrong, I love my family and friends, but I will be most sad to say bye to my pets- family and friends will be there when I come back, but my wee lads will be gone.



Berlin 

Berlin though, boy was it fun.  There's a whole whole lot of stuff I would like to write about.... but can't and won't.  Needless to say, I went to a party at Freddy's (the boy from this blog) who had rigged up his house so it was like a beach.  Which meant a crazy amount of sand, carried up four flights of stairs.  Totally surreal and fun party.

Also speaking of Berlin, I have a couple of Skype interviews tomorrow.  I am not really looking forward to them, only because I can't imagine they will  be as easy to navigate as a real conversation.....

Sorry this is so rambly.  I will stop and only return when I have something proper to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment