Wednesday 26 September 2012

Old vs New

So I can't get too involved with details, but a very old friend has asked me to do something on a night that a newer but possibly more available and maybe better friend has also asked me to do something.  I think the old friend is staging some kind of intervention to the Berlin move (or at least will be expressing a small amount of shady caution)... and my newer friend is hosting probably one of the best nights of the year.


Old best friend wanting to share in my future, intimate night of talking, laughing and sharing, or new friend wanting me to share a big night in their life, marking a milestone of hard work and party.  Oh god.  And yes... I have tried suggesting an amalgamation of both....to no avail.


I know this doesn't sound like much of a dilemma, but these people both mean so much to me.  Either way, someone is getting let down and I hate doing that.

I'm also feeling really anxious about a whole other situation, but I will be letting that one keep for another day..  Possibly in another two days I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment