Sunday 7 October 2012

Berlin Goals

Berlin Goals That I, Cat Anderson, Hope To Achieve


1. Get better at German.  Just so, y'know, I can talk to people, and achieve Goal #2.




2. Get a gang of buddies





3. Get a neighbourhood- actually, I kinda have this already.  I've got an apartment in a vegetarian area so, that's good, right?




4. Get a cool haircut.




5. Get a job.






Belfast Targets Before I Go To Berlin

1. Cut my hai......fringe.  Cut my fringe.




2. Listen to more German stuff online (this won't happen. I'm lazy so .... this won't happen)





3. Get rid of most of my stuff. I have 2 cases, with a 20kg limit.  I like not having much stuff so... I kinda wanna set up my new life with 20kg of stuff.  Yeeeah.





4. Save money, in the quite possible reality that I don't achieve #5 in my goals.




5. Organise a BANGING leaving do.  (I'm going to do that now.  If you're a FB friend, or more importantly, a FRIEND, hopefully you'll be invited.  I think I'll entitle it.... "Auf Wiedersehen Pet."  Nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment