Tuesday 25 September 2012

Treasure trove

So, I was just browsing through my phone, and came across a series of photos I forgot I had.  All of these have delighted me in different ways. Share?  Sure.  Belfast is raining, so I don't have much else to say....



Naturally.


Liverpool's Tate Modern.  I nearly passed out.  My alternate universe self must have created this.


My friend John had an accident (reality- I squirted a foul peanut milkshake drink thing over him) and then he had to walk about with this sexy stain.



On my way to a hen.  Dickish glasses, happy girl.


My friend Cazi in the olden days, a sexual octopus. As drawn by Eimear.


Hair as facial hair in Leeds


Some dawgs I hung with in Swindon this summer. CUTE.

Course, I don't expect these to delight you as much as they delight me...but sure.  Insight and context to the other posts I put up is good huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment