Monday 24 September 2012

Adventure. Now.


So back to Belfast  Waking up this morning, I hear the familiar sound of tea cups clinking and toasters popping...and rain.

Depressing.  So I'm trying to keep positive about everything.  The move to Berlin, the fact that I met a cool vegetarian girl who needs a housemate, everything.  Things aren't that bad, but I just feel like I was wearing sparkles in Berlin and in Belfast I'm back to rags.  Its annoying that I think like this, because I do actually like Belfast.

So my plan is now to save, save, save and also to find things to do.  This Friday, I'm going to chill with one of my best friend's before maybe hitting up Gigantic.  They always play the best music, and this Friday is the 7th Birthday, so its a 007 James Bond theme. 

Apart from that, I need some targets. Adventure is required.  Cheap adventure.  Stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment