Friday 6 May 2011

Oh and while I remember...

... I was chatting to some lady friends lady night about my vague idea of trying stand up comedy. Pointed out an interesting theme would be my lifelong ability to attract nudity, often unwanted and unreciprocated.

We were giggling about this as I explained and indeed showed some examples. Next thing we knew,a drunk guy I had served at the bar came up...he seemed innocent enough until I went to leave, to which he squealed, ' No! You can't leave! You're my girl!'
*cue eye roll*
' I'm not your girl. I'm married!'

At this he glanced at my left hand, laughed, squeezed me just a little too tightly and said, ' No you're not, you're one of those independent girls. You're a Friday night type girl.'

Does that really translate the sleaze and very obvious subtext which led my friend Claire's eyes to widen and gasp, ' You really DO attract them!'?!?

Yuck. Dirty boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment