Thursday 28 April 2011

Festival Fever

Yo, so after a period of general disarray and lounging, I re-enter the world of work tonight.  Its at a festival and I shall be pulling pints for the delightful folk who have enough disposable income to attend...

Last night, in a celebratory mood, I decided to drink a shed load of rosé wine.  Big mistake my friend.  In the middle of said jovial high jinx, I got an email from my ultra-hyper-mega ex which spun me out entirely.  I ended up, in my drunken state, telling him how I was "encouraged" [read tragically torn apart] that he was in a new relationship because it meant there was hope for me yet...Yeah.  DEFINITELY would not have said this had I had all my wits about me.  It is the truth of course, but he doesn't need to know that.  In fact, is it the truth?!  The truth is much more, I'd like him to acknowlegde that we are each others soulmates, but c'est la vie.  I ended it, so its my fault!  He told me to keep writing and not to "idolise" him. Ouch.

Anyway.  Festival time.  Another super annoying ex of mine is going to be there.  An ex who keeps propositioning me with distasteful activities despite having a new, and from what I can tell, super nice and very pretty girlfriend.  I really don't want to see him.  That said, I've been told that whilst I text him saying to, err, bugger off and call his girlfriend, it might be better being said in person.  THAT will be fun, no doubt!

What.
The.
Hell.

There's randomly been £150 added to my account.  Not sure why.  Bit scared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment