Sunday 24 April 2011

Rubbish Round-up Robin

SO...what a week.  In the vagaries of a Craig David song, lost my job on Monday, got a job interview on Tuesday, went on a test day on Wednesday....but then it all went tits up.  I got sent to Poleglass, and yeah, so help me, it was for door to door sales?! Are you serious? I walked out.  I've now walked out on two jobs in my life- once, an Italian restaurant about 6 years ago (cause, really, that food preparation was not cool.) and then this Wednesday. 

I'm not going to go into mega details but I do have work lined up for next week, and a big deal in a few months.  So I'm feeling cool.

NOT so cool in the old relationships front.  Have literally realised that I am cold and detached.  I may be nice, God help me, I'm nice (to the proverbial fault, seriously, got in trouble for that this week too!) but I just don't fancy anyone.  It's rubbish.  A la Dean Martin, its been a long time since the world seems to shine like its had too much wine.  But yeah, that's what the hawks like, I've figured it out.  I'm totally myself because I don't get nervous and shy, because I don't like them.  Ha. 

Went out with a chap and actually, yeah had a full on lovely time.  Couldn't fault it and if we were mates he'd be mega.  But he wants to be boyfriend and girlfriend, for like ever and ever (ahem).  Yeah.  God God God love him.  Worst thing to say ever.

Anyway, been taking it easy this weekend....partially to do with the financials, but also, I'm quite enjoying having time to myself.  Doing the family thing tomorrow, the works, National Trust property, barbecue, family friends, the works.  Aiiiii..... Crikey.  I'm not sure what the booze situation will be but...yeah.  God help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment