Tuesday 30 June 2015

Welcome Back, Baby...

Holy hell. It's been a while since I've posted on this.

I can straight out say, it was cause my ex faaaa-reaked out that I was keeping a blog. I mean, I'm not exactly Bridget Jones here... or someone who keeps a blog which is famous. Anyway, as one of the many moves I made to change who I was in order to keep that relationship "healthy" (*cough cough COUGH*), I quit writing this blog.

That won't be happening again. ;)

Things to update you on:

  • Started stand up comedy. Stopped (currently) doing shows because I got encouragement and bookings and felt pressured. Think there's a little "obligation" problem there. Hmm.
  • Living alone in Xberg, in a long-term job (514 days deep, which I only know cause I baked some banana bread for the office and needed to make up a reason why)
  • Attempting to run the marathon in Berlin in September but HOLY SWEET JESUS motivation is low.
  • Also attempting to be a grown up and take better care of myself - less drinking, more exercise, green smoothies, that sort of thing...
  • ...but I accidentally got into weed so that's probably why not drinking seems easy. Only smoke like, a couple of times a month though.
  • Travelling more this year. Visiting family more, if poss, also hitting up Barcelona, London, Wales, New York City, Prague, Ireland, Holland.
I'll keep y'all posted. Probably sooner rather than later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment